Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Posted by adrianizulivan Posted on 12:19:00 PM | No comments

Quarantine Haircuts! 💇‍♀️

 



We're 8 months into the #COVID_19 pandemic. A nice @nytimes piece tells you to "Stop TRYING to be productive" during this outbreak:


"You’re supposed to be inventing something or coming up with the next big business idea or doing something great that’s going to be worthy of time spent at home..."


#MamakAwak is still wondering if it's safe to go to the salon, while she hates long hair. Me myself having a bad hair MONTHS during coronavirus and still not ready enough to put my head in a stranger's hands...


So this is me TRYING to be productive with my mama's hair.


"Ma, it looks terrible!"

"If it's not, I should be at the hair salon now!"


It was a 30 minutes demo with lots of laughs. And she's happy enough with the shape 😅


That was my very first time playing on woman haircuts. During the last 4 months, my husband asked me to do the hair clipper jobs on his head with satisfying results (for him)!


Who's next? ✂️✂️✂️

.

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Atribution. Powered by Blogger.
  • ngeksis

  • mata-mata