The National and International Research Collaboration is a division at Institute for Research and Community Service (IRCS/LPPM) of Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) Yogyakarta. Besides manages research collaboration, assistance, training and workshop, providing collaboration with government and international agencies to assist areas and community development is the main purpose of this new division. Please visithttp://lppm.ugm.ac.id/
As a fast growing division, The National and International Research Collaboration seeks dynamic individuals to fill the:
- To comply and support the overall programme in implementing the requirements at each stage of division project.
- Create and maintain contacts (correspondences) with the government, international and other stakeholders’ agencies.
- Create training/workshop to relevant activities of the division.
- Undertake any other relevant duty as might be required from time to time.
- Male/female, not more than 28 years old.
- Working experience preferred.
- A Diploma Degree, or equivalent, in a social sciences discipline.
- Excellent command of English language with exceptional writing and communication skills, and full computer literacy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to relate to stakeholders across all levels.
- Good time and stress management skills.
- Commitment, motivation, independent, and initiative.
- Excellent command on MS Office package and good understanding of data base application.
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae to email@example.com job title in Subject line and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Send it to Secretary of LPPM - Bidang IV LPPM UGM.
Only applications in English and short listed candidates will be notified. Applications submitted after June 15, 2009 will not be considered.