Friday, December 19, 2014

Posted by adrianizulivan Posted on 8:47:00 AM | No comments

Not Good in Selfie


I am not (and never been) good in selfie. But sometimes I think I need to do it. Like last night, when my director said "Ough you looks gorgeous, beautiful black" when she saw my black dress.

The night was a dinner meeting with Kemkes (Health Ministry). Since there will be no one who will take my picture, so I did it myself... in the rest room :)

This is my third time (yeah, i am telling you right) doing selfie. Sequentially, the pics above is started from the one atop on the left, continuous in a clockwise direction. I stopped on the 10th, with the big one in the middle. Quite great, uh?

Wahahahaha!

Mlekom,
AZ


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Atribution. Powered by Blogger.
  • ngeksis

  • mata-mata